Thursday, September 21, 2006

baby is in position

Bill and I had an appointment with the doc, who said that baby Davidson has a nice strong heartbeat... and that he has turned and is now head down. All great news! Hopefully, he should stay in this position until delivery, so that's what we'll pray for.

Oh! And the doc said I'm doing well with the diet. And it's normal with gestational diabetes that I probably will not be gaining much more weight, which is fine by me! More importantly, the baby will be fine as long as he is measuring appropriately. (They measure the length of your stomach which should correspond to the pregnancy week you're in.) So far, he's right on target.

He is still moving around quite a bit, letting us know that he'll be here soon. We can't wait! About 7 more weeks to go, God willing!

No comments: