Thursday, October 26, 2006

welcome home again, momma!

God provided such a beautiful day to bring my mom home in. Momma was already packed and ready to go when I got to the hospital. =) On the ride home, she enjoyed seeing all the trees with their changing colors. Momma had done extremely well yesterday on a clear liquid diet and had full liquids this morning, without any problems. So I was able to bring her home early this afternoon. We are so thankful that she will be able to recuperate at home. Hopefully, her stomach will be ok now as she eases back into eating regular foods. I truly thank God for His mercy and healing. We all have been tired of being in the hospital. It's been a long couple of weeks. We'll need the rest for little William as he will be here any day now! Many grateful thanks to those of you who have been praying for Momma. It really does mean so much to all of us.

No comments: