What exhilarating stuff!!! Baby has been doing the army crawl... He has yet to get up onto his knees, but he has been using his arms and feet/knees to push himself forward, while on his stomach. I can hardly believe my eyes! It really is the most amazing thing to see him becoming more mobile and getting himself around, leaving a trail of toys and other things we left on the floor in his wake. He is getting into everything he can get his hands on. When he sees something he wants, he can move pretty quickly. I love it! Bill and I will have to childproof the house very soon. =) Here's a video of his army crawl as he ambushes his gorilla...
2 comments:
HOW FUN! Thanks for posting the video! I loved watching it - what a big boy William is!
That's so cool! He'll be walking by the time I see him again. But hopefully I won't miss William's crawling stage.
Post a Comment