Tuesday, September 16, 2008

baby news

Bill and I are so excited to share with you, by God's grace and blessing, that we are expecting another baby! I am at 11 weeks now. Because we had issues with spotting early on, we shared the news with some friends and family to ask for prayer support. In God's kindness, the spotting seems to have stopped and with the first trimester almost over, we thought it appropriate to share the news openly, especially since I'm already visibly showing. =)

We would appreciate and be grateful for your ongoing prayers for the rest of the pregnancy. My due date is April 7. =) The Lord certainly has been good to us. We are truly reveling in this miracle of creation, who will bear the image of God Himself. Only He could create a wonderful new life. And we are quite excited to meet this little one, as well as to have William meet him/her!

For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yay, we have the same due date ;) Congrats, we'll be praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! congratulations you guys:)

--ali

amy said...

laura, congrats to you guys as well! we are very excited for you! you guys will make great parents!

amy said...

thanks, ali! btw, is this ali ward? =P