Friday, May 22, 2009

woohoo!!


Our boy William is actually taking a nap right now!  I am totally in shock, since William has never been a good sleeper.  As a baby, he would stay up as long as he possibly could, even waking himself up (by jerking his head or body) so that he could stay awake.  I think the exhaustion from not napping over the last couple of weeks, along with us having a hard time consistently putting him to bed earlier at night, is finally kicking in.  He had a rough night last night, so I'm sure he's pretty zonked.  It is nothing short of a miracle that he didn't go down crying and screaming for his nap, or "quiet time," today.  We are praying that he gets some restful sleep and wakes up happy.  God has been extra kind to our boy today.  Maybe his nap strike is over...  Wouldn't that be nice?  ;)

Josiah just fell asleep, too.  Two babies sleeping... Ah, now this is a little piece of heaven!

No comments: