Saturday, July 04, 2009

same or dident?

Same or dident means same or different in William's world. =) William has a book on transportation vehicles and there's a page where they compare same/different modes of transportation. He'll tell us whether the vehicle is the same or dident. It's really neat seeing him pick out the one vehicle that's different from the others that are the same. It's also amazing seeing him begin to memorize the book and say words like passenger, circuit, or ocean liner.

Ok, that was a bit of a tangent... Anyway, I saw Josiah sleeping like this a few days ago, and it reminded me of a picture I took of William in this same sleeper when he was only a few months old. I was able to find it, so here it is. I always have fun comparing their physical traits to see how similar and different they are (although Josiah is definitely on the smaller side):

Josiah (3 1/2 months)


William (2 months)

No comments: