This is William's latest thing to do with his toys... He loves to pile them in his wagon as high as it can get without toppling over... First he puts all the toys with little pieces at the bottom of the wagon. Next, he'll pile the bigger toys on as he gets higher. Then he'll happily pull the wagon all through the house, picking up the toys and putting them back as they fall out. And he'll excitedly come show me his pile and say, "Momma, wow!" in anticipation of what I would say. Don't know why he enjoys doing this, but I'm glad he finds joy in this. =) It's just sometimes a pain putting all the toys back where they belong when he's done, especially the toys that come with a zillion pieces, which are probably most of his toys. =)
I do love watching the things he's starting to get in to. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment