I’ll start with the knots… Josiah has a huge shiner on his forehead courtesy of his older brother. I didn’t actually see what happened (I know, bad Momma!!), but William and Josiah were watching the garbage truck go by through the storm door. And sometimes Josiah likes to play with the door by opening and closing it… and sometimes it opens and closes on William while he’s looking out. Well, it usually doesn’t go well when Josiah tries to close the door (unintentionally) on William. And I guess this was one of those times. I only heard the wailing after the fact. When I walked over, I saw William rushing over to Josiah saying he was sorry. Josiah only gave one piercing wail and then was fine, but then he had this HUGE welt on his forehead. I mean, that thing was PROTRUDING from his forehead about a half-inch and it was freaking me out. Fortunately, Bill was home and is much more level-headed about these things. He said Josiah was fine, we didn’t have to rush him to the hospital, and that we have many more of these to look forward to. Great… Here’s to the first of many… and a look at our boys’ growing relationship…
|
|
And the last thing… CAN YOU BELIEVE WILLIAM HAS A CAVITY?!?!?!?!?!? Bill was the one who took him to the dentist and I gotta admit… when Bill came home and told me, I actually was really upset (i.e. angry). We have been vigilant about what William eats and this just came as a total shock.
Ok, let me come back down to earth. I know, everyone gets cavities… but not my little boy! ;) Alas… yes, now my little boy. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment