I have been very aware lately of God's grace and help for me during my days and have been especially grateful for the opportunity to really share the gospel completely with William a couple times today during the discipline process. It's an area I have struggled a lot in since we've begun the whole discipline process with William... especially since I don't do a lot of the discipline. (Bill, being the wonderful husband that he is, usually takes care of it when he's home.)
Bill has really helped me to see that I can bring the gospel to bear even when I'm just correcting William. Today was just an ah-ha moment for me. I have never really been able to fully share the gospel with William... just in little bits and pieces. Part of it was his age, but part of it was also b/c I fumbled around with it a lot, not knowing what I was doing.
So I am incredibly grateful for the Lord's help in seizing these opportunities to share with William about both our need for a Savior. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment