W: So you're never going to get the other syrup [Aunt Jemima] again?
A: Nope.
W: Oh... I'm really going to miss the other syrup. Every time we go to the grocery store, can we stop by and see the other syrup?
And here's a cute interchange between Josiah and I about sharing. Josiah gave some of his pancakes to William to eat. He does really well with minding his manners.
A: Thank you for sharing your pancakes with Ge-ge.
J: Thank you for sharing with me.
Our days are filled with these funny little conversations that I'm trying to remember before I forget. Hence, this post. They both are at a cute age where they are really able to have their own conversations together now. It's fun listening in on what they are thinking and talking about.
And here's the flower my Littles picked for me later in the day....
No comments:
Post a Comment