Saturday, October 22, 2011

qotd...

Our William gets so attached to things.  (We have been working through this.)  Bill told William that he would have to take off William's band-aid before William took his shower.

Bill:  Are you ready for your shower?
William:  Dada, can I just spend a little more time with my band-aid before I take a shower?

----------------------------------------------------------

William and I had a brief conversation about what qualities to look for in a girl he may want to marry...

Amy:  Do you marry a girl because she's pretty?
William:  No.
Amy:  Then what kind of a girl do you marry?
William:  When she's pregnant.

Uhhh... No!  Wrong answer!  Not quite what a parent wants to hear.  Needless to say, I extended that conversation a little.

3 comments:

kelly c said...

i am laughing so hard reading both of these - especially #2!!!! their innocence is really amazing and a gift, BUT def can lead to some crazy sounding conversations.

Brandy said...

ohmygoodness- thats hilarious! :o)

Mike and Sarah said...

Ha! Too funny!! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall for your follow-up! =)