Saturday, March 01, 2008

first shoes


We put shoes on William for the first time, figuring it was time since he can walk now. =) He took quite a few clumsy steps and even fell a few times, but seemed excited to have them on. Here he is breaking them in...





Another first was ordering William a kid's meal when we went out for dinner. It was the first time I didn't have to bring his own food along with us. That was pretty liberating and made for a lighter diaper bag. =) It was weird though, to order an extra meal, since it's usually just Bill and I who are ordering. Now we'll have to foot the bill for an extra little person! What a neat thought. William is growing so fast! Btw, he had spaghetti with meat sauce and LOVED it. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny! I like how he's all unstable at the beginning, but then he picks it up pretty fast! Way to go William!