
...seeing what's going on on Dada's laptop.

...perching on the kitchen counter to watch all the action.

...watching steam.

(I just thought this was really cute and funny.)

...reading. William is really getting into books now. What I love most is how he'll hand you the book, turn around, and back-up into your lap so you can read to him.

...setting out the remotes. He even knows which one belongs to the VCR! (Er... Bill just corrected me... the DVD player. I'm told that VCR's don't exist anymore.) =P

And last but not least (one of
my favorites)... smiling. =)
1 comment:
Er...we prehistoric cave dwellers over here still use VHS...but we're down to a single cassette player (in our car)...so we lament the passing into oblivion of some of our "oldies but goodies" since we are too cheap to do expensive digital conversion. =) But we still use our vcr!
Post a Comment