Ok, so it was in the low 70's today in the middle of February. Go figure. Our weatherman said 26 years ago, in 1983, we had a foot and a half of snow. I know Bill is sorely lamenting those winter snowfalls we had as kids. I remember making tunnels, building forts, making snowmen... so much fun!
Anyway, William and I decided to take full advantage of this beautiful wintery day and spent some extended time outside. My old, decrepit camera finally decided to work, but then the battery died. Just the thing I needed for the Lord to teach me more patience. =P Here are some shots from our walk...
| I thought this picture was funny b/c the wind was blowing and making William's hair stick up.
As you can see, William LOVES getting his pic taken. (In case you can't pick up on my sarcasm, he gets really stank when we tell him to stop what he's doing to look into the camera.)
A not-as-stank-as-the-last-one pic, but a great pic of our ghetto neighborhood.
William LOVES playing with sticks.
This is what we did for a half hour. William's 2 favorite things: sticks and wa-wa... a lethal combination. =)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment