Friday, May 14, 2010

more cavities...


It is with great disappointment that I have to report another cavity in the family. However, it is not with William or Bill... it's my first cavity!!! I guess the Lord saw fit to end my cavity-free streak. =( Well, it was definitely nice while it lasted. ;)

So if William can get his cavity filled, I guess I can, too... although I can't believe drills are still being used in the medical profession in this day and age... pretty barbaric, if you ask me. I loathe docs, hospitals, and needles... but at least I won't have to go to the hospital for this one! Still, so sad...

3 comments:

Laura said...

eck we are on a dental streak over here too :) I just had a root canal and Lew had 2 fillings (his first!) Definitely no fun!

Amy said...

Wow, first cavity?? Pretty impressive. ;) Considering you've birthed two babies...this will be a breeze! :)

THIS world is not conclusion; said...

Nooooooooo! not you girl!