Originally, I wasn't going to write a post about Easter. We haven't been able to look into what traditions we want to start to point William to the gospel when it comes to holidays, but about 3 different people asked how our Easter was, whether William had fun hunting for Easter eggs and then proceeded to tell me about their Easter egg hunt at their own homes with their families. I had no idea that hunting for Easter eggs was such a big American tradition. I thought it was something we just did at Mom's whenever we went over there for Easter. So since this is really William's first time experiencing this, I decided to post some pics.
After he found his first Easter egg, he was pretty much done, especially after finding out that they could be opened and put back together. He enjoys putting lids back on things, so he had fun with the first egg, trying to open and close it... and eating the cheerios inside. (Nice touch, Mom!) Although I must say he was more fascinated with the egg than with the goodies inside. Here are some highlights...
Finding his first egg...
Still on his first egg...
1 comment:
I love these pics. Thanks for keeping this blog updated. It makes me feel like I have an idea what is going on in your lives even though we aren't so near to each other.
Love you all!
Post a Comment